A shout out to the Cruise Director!
So a long time ago, going 'boarding was the furthest thing from my mind. I'm really bad at planning trips. I hate to do it and I hate to think that far ahead and try to schedule my weekends, etc. And having a kid just complicates that for me. But this week, I was SOOooo thankful that I have a wonderful Cruise Director in my life who plans a trip, books the place, gives us plenty of last-minute time to make up our minds, gives us a room, provides a babysitter... I am REALLY psyched up for this trip and so glad we're going! I can't wait to be on a board! Can't wait to hang w/ everyone! Can't wait to see AJ (gotta balance the M time from last weekend!) and AJ!
THANKS J!!!!!!! You're the best!!

2 Comments:
Awww - Thanks Chew :) I'm totally psyched too!!! :) :) :) :)
1:45 PM
What an awesome trip! YAY!
4:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home