Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Tis the Season

...of shopping! For some reason, I'm in more of a chri'mas mood this year and I'm even motivated to get my shopping done early. Problem is I have a lot of people on the list who I don't have good ideas for... Since no family on my list read this blog (try to keep those 2 parts of my life seperate for some reason), I can enlist your help in ideas, no? Anyone want to throw out some ideas... perhaps things you're buying this year for others (not on this list) or things you've gotten or been given in years past that went over really well?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jilian said...

Buy everyone rubba ducks :) I'm sure you can find one to match everyone on your list ;) heehee

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home