Chezman & Sex
My good friend, Chez, finally joined the blogging world this past July... and since he posted his blog on my site, I thought I'd elevate it to prominance and link it to the right. It's a great read and I can't wait to start posting on it. (I'm not sure Chez shares my excitement, seeing as he waited 5 months to let me even know about it!). But with titles like the one above, who can blame him?! :)
Belated WELCOME to the blogging world, chez.
My favorite link so far is the one on sex... (Shocker, I know). It's really more about sex and scriptural interpretation than it is about homosexuality. You guys should all read it. Check out the numbered list in the middle of the article.
The original post on Chez' blog is here.

3 Comments:
is it hot in here?
...
i'm still laughing at that title.
thanks for the shout chew. i never know what will come out of that mind of yours. one of your many charms.
10:56 PM
Chew - you've inspired me to an entire rant on my blog!
http://lepoissonrouge.blogspot.com/
8:26 PM
cool, le poisson! Glad to see your blog alive again... I posted some comments.
11:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home