VT Football
So for the last 3 or 4 years, my favorite College Football sportswriter has been Stewart Mandel of CNN/SI... He's a good mix of down-to-earth, smart, and witty... and he's usually been pretty fair with VT. Anyway, this week's mailbag column attempts to play out some scenarios for what happens if Texas, USC or both get upset this weekend. Now, I don't want to seem like I think this is going to happen, but I thought it was fun to look at the scenarios and was surprised to see that if VT wins and get 3 upsets this week (TX, USC, LSU) we'd be playing for the national championship!!
Click here for the article.

4 Comments:
It's always good to have hope :)
4:26 PM
chew...good talking with you the other night. my blog is chezman86.blogspot.com
big game in jacksonville.
go hokies!
6:22 PM
Well it is good to hope, but I think it is also greathe tackles the realy important things like he did in his last question. He is a good man.
9:30 AM
Is that really ALL that needs to happen??? I better get packing for Pasadena then!! Just kidding. Go Hokies!!
\rms
12:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home