Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Scamming Tea

I must give props to Abe's Tea Party today. I went last night - first time in a long time. Got in a few good games of backgammon and had the usual good conversation. I was feeling reflective on the Tea Party. Thankful that Abe does it... I credit it with our current group of close friends, even though we rarely meet there anymore. So I got to wondering why we don't? It's still fun and the tea selection has only improved! Are we all too busy getting together on other nights (wine Wed.)? Is it human nature to desire a change of pace or a change of scenery? I guess things are just cyclical and we're going through the various cycles. Sometimes you're in the mood to be social and meet people. Other times, you want to hole up w/ your friends. I'm probably feeling the latter these days. Either way, thanks for the tea, Abe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the exception of a few mitigating times, I've been a regular tea party-er for the last year and a half, slightly less time than since its inception. I've been disappointed in the numbers and their dwindling, but I perceive that sometimes people need a change. Maybe the Tea Party needs to have a month off or so, and then resume. People might feel better about going if they've had a bit of a break from it for a while.

-Jeremiah

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home