Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

An S on your chest

My sister-in-law sent me this link and, in keeping with my election/religion theme, I thought I'd post it. My experience in growing up in the church is that those who like to wear the super-Christian "S" on their chest are usually the least Christ-like. Bush has epitomized this not only by wearing the S on his chest, but using God and his faith to divide the country to his advantage. But coming from the pres who regularly sells out our environment and freedom to corporations for political advantage, I suppose this should not come as a surprise.

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/150/story_15043_1.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Brooks said...

thanks for the link, chew. i didn't know that kerry was so religious. i respect him for not wearing it on his sleeve for cheap political points. it shows me that he wouldn't base policy decision on theology. rather, he would base policy on rational thought.

there is a reason that theocracy has negative connotations.

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home