Blood Money, Part II
OK, now that we've philosophized and waxed unpoetic about the Red Cross and the Blood system, it's time to shut up and put up. There is a Blood Drive going on in Blacksburg at the CRC THIS Wednesday, November 3rd. This drive brings us a mobile center w/ staff from Roanoke - this is NOT the same staff as the "other" donation center and they have been fantastic for the last 6 or 7 donations I know of. So.... If you're in Blacksburg, please please please, make an appointment and come out. You know... even if you don't make an appointment, you can probably still show up. My appointment is at 11:30am... if you guys make yours b/w 11 and 12, we can go out for lunch together.
The stats:
Wednesday, November 3rd, 9am-3pm
CRC, Garvin Building (directions below) Parking Lot
Appointments: Diana Albert: dalbert@fnbonline.com
Directions:
-take Tech Center Drive towards the Airport
-Turn right on Kraft Drive (first street on right)
-2nd parking lot on the right is the Garvin Building - Look for the big Red Cross Bus.

1 Comments:
Yes, everyone should give!! Don't be a wimp, call and make an appointment. That being said, I don't think I'm cleared to give again just yet. I will check to make sure, but I think I'm going to have to bow out.
11:41 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home