leadership
Isn't Bush touting his resolve as a strong, unwavering leader who will do what's right for America no matter what anyone thinks? Anyone except the voters, I guess:
Bush bad decisions.
Thanks for the link, Tom.
Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!
Isn't Bush touting his resolve as a strong, unwavering leader who will do what's right for America no matter what anyone thinks? Anyone except the voters, I guess:
4 Comments:
Post something. Anything! I need more C-Spew!
-Jeremiah
3:43 PM
DITTO
5:31 PM
You need posts.... I need comments! It's a great relationship when it works! :)
OK OK - I'll post some stuff soon.
11:26 AM
Post something non-political and I will join in the commenting :)
It's a challenge to post a comment worthy blog isn't it?
12:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home