The Celebrity Crush List
I've been feeling the need to blog about crushes lately... first, a definition: 5. Informal a. A usually temporary infatuation. Second of all, I know I'm married, but that's what makes crushes even cooler! Nat and I are all about the crushes. Humans are sexual beings (despite the lingering effects of Puritanism) and I believe need a healthy outlet for such feelings. When you get married, your sexuality doesn't go away. And while, yes, most of your sexual energy should be aimed at your spouse, it's sometimes fun and healthy to acknowledge that it isn't always 100% there... AND that it's realistic and OK to find other people attractive.
Let's start w/ the CCL: Celebrity Crush List. This is the safest of the lists because there is NO WAY on earth either of us would ever even have an opportunity to act on said crush in any way shape or form! Sorry. It's reality. But it's fun to have a celebrity crush. My current celebrity crush is Michelle Obama. I was stricken after she gave her speech at Reynolds Auditorium at NC State. Beautiful. Political. Intelligent... WAY intelligent. Principled. Liberal. Lawyer (smart smart smart smart smart!). Mom. That adds up to one hot package for me. And she's Nat-approved! Done! Others presently on the CCL:
Grace Poetter (hot voice, hot band, and she's from Vermont)
Norah O'Donnell (political, smart, and she hangs w/ Chris Mathews!)
Ivana Milicivec (hot hot hot! And starred in the best TV show ever!)
What about the rest of you? Who's your on your CCL?
Let's start w/ the CCL: Celebrity Crush List. This is the safest of the lists because there is NO WAY on earth either of us would ever even have an opportunity to act on said crush in any way shape or form! Sorry. It's reality. But it's fun to have a celebrity crush. My current celebrity crush is Michelle Obama. I was stricken after she gave her speech at Reynolds Auditorium at NC State. Beautiful. Political. Intelligent... WAY intelligent. Principled. Liberal. Lawyer (smart smart smart smart smart!). Mom. That adds up to one hot package for me. And she's Nat-approved! Done! Others presently on the CCL:
Grace Poetter (hot voice, hot band, and she's from Vermont)
Norah O'Donnell (political, smart, and she hangs w/ Chris Mathews!)
Ivana Milicivec (hot hot hot! And starred in the best TV show ever!)
What about the rest of you? Who's your on your CCL?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home