Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Religious Discussions

I was rereading some stuff today at the 3M Church... I miss those deep discussions.

I have made several new liberal christian friends since Rob wrote up that blog. I keep trying to get these people together with some of my other open-minded christian friends to discuss the more difficult points of our faiths. This seems espcially important to those of us with kids learning to talk!

So... I talked w/ one of these friends this weekend about turning our "Heat Nite" into a _ever-so-slightly_ more structured discussion centering on some of these points. We could even point to things (like some of Rob's essay's or an on-line article) for everyone to read ahead of time. Seems like there should be a bunch of people around here who would be interested in that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home