Photography
Yo Homies, A friend of mine in town and I are in the process of starting an event photography business. Our goal is mainly to do weddings and bridal shoots. We are planning to be in a bridal fair next month and we need to build up our portfolio. One area we could use some help in is in couples shots or engagement photos. Would any of you couples out there be willing to let us shoot you and use a few photos in our portfolio? You'd get great pictures out of it and it would all be free to you! N & B? A & D? Also if you know of anyone who needs bridal shots, engagement shots, rehearsal dinner, or a wedding, we'd be willing to give some nice "friend" discounts. Let me know!

6 Comments:
Woe to thee who invokes the wrath of the bridezilla.....
Good luck!
\\rms
4:06 PM
ooh i'm in! at your service ;)
3:07 PM
ooh la la! I'd make some inuendo comment, but then that would be unprofessional of me! :)
4:08 PM
If I can sucker some woman into letting you take a picture of her with me then I'll help out. :)
11:05 PM
let me know if you guys end up adding children's portraits to your repertoire - i have three beautiful daughters and i spend big bucks getting their pictures made each year or so...
2:54 PM
hey rob...
we do location shoots for children. These are best for action shots or if you want pictures with them at a specific location (your house, someplace in town, etc.)
If you want good B&W Portraits I'd highly recommend Bent Light photography. He's got a studio on Roanoke St. next to the Tattoo place and he does great work.
4:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home