Updates
I had a great blog topic the other night at Wine Wednesdays (Boudreaux's) but I can't remember what it is anymore. (Abe? Can you help me out?!). It even happened again last night... I must be getting old and going senile; however, according to the age calculator on Elle's blog I'm 26! Hmmmm....
Anyway, life is good. Life with the kid is good and that's making life in general good. I really can't believe how much i'm into that little girl and how it's changing our lives... people told us that would happen and we believed, but we had no idea how it would. Well, for the first 2 months, the changes have been ones of perspective and pure and utter love. You know this person depends on you 100% and you can't help but love them unconditionally and wholly. And there's an extra incentive to get home early... there's extra incentive not to be a workaholic or to jam your schedule with too much stuff because you want to spend time holding your baby. It's silly and cheesy, I know... but that's the way it is. My friend from IBM who never fails at giving me good life advice gave me Rule #1: Enjoy them while they're young! He said to hold and cuddle them while they're cuddly, so that's what I'm doing!
In other news, a friend in town and I are trying to start up an event photography business... I'm a bit aprehensive, but it's been exciting and has been an improvement for my photography. We may be calling on some of you to help us out by modeling for us so we can build up our portfolio! Let us know if you or someone you know needs our services... Weddings, rehearsals, parties, portraits... get 'em while they're cheap: great "friend" discounts available! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home