Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Monday, September 20, 2004

Sports

So I'm having a hard time figuring out when I can gloat about the Redskins' loss. Can I do it the minute I walk in? I don't want to be one of "those" guys, and in fairness to myself, I've never really been one of those guys. I do kinda feel bad doing it in person. But after an entire off-season of putting up w/ the Gibbs "savior" mentality, I have to admit that it feels good to see the air come out of the bubble a bit. Hee hee! And I just can't help but gloat a LITTLE bit! So I thought I'd use the Blog to do my initial gloating. How long should I wait? Keep in mind that it was SEVEN turn-overs! And not just by one QB, but by the star running back, the starting QB, AND the back-up. This to the hapless Giants! heh heh heh.

At least the Cowboys won despite their turnovers. What was cool about the Cowboys game was watching my team win AND watching some former Hokies play well. Andre Davis and Earnest Wilford rock!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Brooks said...

a quick glance at the nfc east standings has both the cowboys and the redskins at 1-1. its a marathon.

1:44 PM

 
Blogger chewie said...

OK... I'll wait until later in the season. Say, when Dallas goes 2-0 vs. Gibbs this year?! Actually, now that Gibbs is back, does the Cowboys-Redskins rivalry intensify back to its former glory? I predict a return to splitting the pair of games b/w these two.

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home