Signs, Signs, everywhere there's Signs
http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/
Also, check out the real ones:
http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/churchsigns.php
Thanks for the topic, M!
Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!
5 Comments:
Hey there Mr HTML, it's wasn't so painful.. was it?
Where do you find these sites?? funny.
8:52 PM
Don't get me wrong - using DOS wasn't so bad either, but windows is a heck of a lot more intuitive!
Missed you last night.
11:06 AM
While I agree that Jesus hates my SUV, I don't think its for the same reasons that you think it is. I think me might be jealous. Now I realize its not PC to accuse the Lord of coveting, but let me explain. Before the advent of SUVs, which used to be derivatives of work trucks, the Lord was the only one who could traverse waste-deep water without the use of a boat or without getting wet. Not everyone can do it in their Hummer H2s.
Come to think of it, perhaps He just hates _my_ SUV, but likes others'. The other day I was passed by a mammoth Ford Excursion that had a "Jesus is my co-pilot" bumper sticker. So obviously He is not shunning all SUVs, and mine is a lot smaller than an Excursion.
I think automakers can do a better job getting Jesus on their side. In 2002, domestic automakers only spend 0.3% of their advertising budget on ads that Jesus finds appealing. Surely they can do better. Perhaps they follow Scion's customization lead and offer Christain-themed customizations. He could order his Excursion with a factory-attached fish eating the darwin fish.
11:29 AM
heh heh. I like.
The answer to that person driving the big-ass SUV is right here:
http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/images/churchsigns/copilot.jpg
1:11 PM
if god is your pilot, you're going to crash. He has this nasty habit of not intervening in our lives.
3:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home