Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Summer Lull

Hmmm... looks like the bloggers are on a summer lull. I'll throw out a couple of topics I'd be happy to blog about (although they may have to wait until we get back from France!)...

1.) Spanking of summer lull, I've been wanting to blog about Kathleen Edwards lately. Mainly her music, but I could blog about her too.
2.) Checking the blogs isn't really that convenient... I think we need a Blog Ring! Who's with me?

OK, which topic appeals to you more?

7 Comments:

Blogger Nastanis said...

Maybe one of our software peeps can tell us how to get notifications when people post. However, I'm much more interested in Kathleen Edwards as a topic. Both she and her music are hot.

9:50 AM

 
Blogger chewie said...

But a blog ring would be fun to traverse! I say we start one... we need a 3rd to get it going. J? M? Joel?

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Jilian said...

RSS - they'll come straight to your email :)

Ok - that topic is closed :)

1:18 PM

 
Blogger chewie said...

I don't want them in my email! I want to be able to go and browse for myself, taking detours when I feel like it, and skipping stuff when I feel like it.

3:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not all of us are on a blogging lull!

2:41 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hmm.. i never pass up an opportunity to be part of the in-crowd... ha ;) especially the blogger cool crowd!

11:40 AM

 
Blogger chewie said...

Jeremiah!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home