Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Slam!!

I apologize to my 3 faithful readers that I have not posted in a long time... I have been absolutely slammed with life, including work. That's probably not a good excuse and I should post my thoughts and feelings in the middle of it all anyway, right? Therapudic something-or-other. Well, c-spew's wife is full-on pregnanat AND full-on job searching. The only problem is neither of us is ready to leave the 'burg yet. We'll see what happens and keep everyone posted. In the meantime we'll deal with the stress using prayer and alcohol! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

I know you guys have been slammed...I've missed my C-Spew and Mrs. C-Spew time. It was nice to see you guys last Sunday. We don't want you to leave the 'burg either.

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home