Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Iran and Nuclear War

Read this article. (Via Marty Peretz)
Wow. I haven't thought about this much, but this is major stuff. I can't believe it's so far off the radar right now.

I wonder how much of this mess could have been avoided if it wasn't for the inaction of the UN (thanks a lot Russia and China!).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting article. I assumed that Israels capabilities to pull this off strike were greater than this guy makes them out to be. However, I'm also assuming that if this is all true they would get some international backing, at least from the US. Not surprising that we keep hearing about more problems we've complicated via the Iraq war.

Natalie

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home