Welcome to my Human Thought Factory Outlet... step inside for a wide selection and HUGE savings on all of my favorite (and random) spews!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Mall Stores

A couple of nights ago an interesting question came up in discussion: If you were a mall store, what would you be? ie: What image do you reflect? We allowed up to 2 stores (a cross between...) and here's what we came up with so far:
Sh was Banana Republic
B B was Kenneth Cole
I was Pacific Sunwear
Wife was a cross between REI and Express
J was American Eagle

What are you?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd be montgomery ward.. a cross between cheap suits and bad tools.

tb

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummm...sorry i missed that conversation, I have been so swamped, hope it was fun...

BUT...I don't know if there is a store out to encompass me just yet probably a mix of FAO Schwarz and either Gap or something classic.

4:10 PM

 
Blogger r.m said...

Barnes&Noble meets Old Navy

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Jilian said...

Hmm.. can I be the whole mall?? Ann Taylor Loft and REI.. maybe a little Bass Pro Shops :)

11:00 AM

 
Blogger chewie said...

no jilian, you can't be the whole mall! Remember, this is more a commentary on your personality, not your desire to shop! :) Or were you trying to say you're all things to all people?

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home